Tuesday, August 23, 2005

What I Want To Be When I Grow Up

When I grow up I want to design Legos, because if I enjoy Legos someone else will too. I would design all new kinds of Legos from all the new movies in the future. I will make full scale models for kids to look at and enjoy. I would also make Lego cars races at my home for kids to play with at all times.

If I do not become a Lego designer when I grow up, I want to design computer games. I would change a lot of rules for computer games for all ages of games. I would hold tournaments at my house for everyone over the age of 5. The first to win the contest gets a free prize of his or her chosing. The prize would be a free game from the choices available. At the end, everyone could have fun at my party.

2 Comments:

Blogger TealSwann said...

Hi Edward! I think it's really great that you have a Blog. Now I can keep up with the things you're doing. You're such a busy kid.

Rebecca

1:42 PM  
Blogger dhill said...

I think wanting to design Legos is admirable work. I know so many individuals whose lives have been enhanced and even influenced by Legos - just like it seems yours may be some day. Another possible career you could consider is architect. This could be like Legos at a more intense level. You could design buildings with computer components built in. Just a thought. Nice to see you're blogging now. I'll check in regularly to see what's new with you.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home